“If you only buy one product -make it this one – you wont regret it!” Sarah, London
Trio of goodies – our hydrating and revitalising Rose Water 200ml, Sweet Almond Oil 150ml and Skin Cooling Cream 150ml
Almond Oil 150ml
Benefits of almond oil in massage
Almond oil is a popular ingredient in various bath and body products which is why it should come as no surprise that it is regularly added to massage oil blends or even used all on its own. It is important to note that there are two main types of almond oil. The sweet variety is suitable for massage while the bitter one is not!
Almond oil is used in blends along with other essential oils like chamomile, lavender and jasmine to name a few. Almond oil helps the body absorb the other essential oils and is also used for aromatherapy.If you want to treat your little one to a gentle massage, almond oil is one of your best bets. Many parents choose to mix almond oil with some chamomile oil but it is quite safe to use all on its own.Almond oil is known to possess anti-inflammatory properties and it hydrates and refreshes the skin without clogging your pores. For these reasons, this oil has proven beneficial for treating skin problems like itching, inflammation, soreness and even other conditions like eczema and dermatitis.This oil is also really easy on your budget compared to some other oils out there. Use almond oil as your base oil and add smaller quantities of additional oils for even more benefits without creating a massage oil that will break the bank.
- Reduces puffiness and under-eye dark circles. Because almond oil is an anti-inflammatory, it may help ease swelling of the skin.
- Improves complexion and skin tone. Due to its emollient properties, almond oil has the potential to improve both complexion and skin tone.
- Treats dry skin. Almond oil has been used for centuries to treat dry skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis.
- Improves acne. The oil’s fatty acid content may help dissolve excess oil on the skin, while the retinoids in the oil may reduce the appearance of acne and improve cell turnover.
- Helps reverse sun damage. Studies have shown that vitamin E, one of the nutrients in almond oil, may help reduce damage to the skin caused by UV exposure.
- Reduces the appearance of scars. In ancient Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, almond oil was used to reduce scarring. The vitamin E content may contribute to helping smooth the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks. According to a 2016 study, sweet almond oil may be an effective treatment for preventing and reducing stretch marks
Rose Water Toner Spray comes in a handy spray bottle and is widely used in the beauty industry as part of the facial skincare routine.
You can now incorporate it into your daily routine of ‘cleanse/tone/moisturise’ as it is renowned for reducing pores and offering that extra freshness and hydration to the skin, which is ideal before applying your moisturiser/make-up.
What’s even more great is that in a spray bottle its quick and easy to spritz onto your face cutting out the need for applying to cotton pads and reducing wastage.
After cleansing your face, spray liberally all over the face and neck and allow to dry on the skin before applying your chosen moisturiser.
10 Rosewater Benefits For Skin & Hair
1. Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
2. “Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores”, says Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, Skincare Expert.
3. Rose water helps hydrate, revitalise and moisturise the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
4. Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
5. The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
6. Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness. After a hot shower/bath is best.
7. The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
8. The nourishing and moisturising properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalises hair growth.
9. The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
10. It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
Post Wax/Skin Cooling Lotion with Tea Tree and Peppermint Oil 100ml
- calming and soothing lotion containing glycerine, menthol and tea tree oil.
- Formulated to cool and moisturise the skin.
- Provides complete confidence and assurance in achieving the desired result.
- An essential after wax care product.