- 29th April 2019
- Comments: 0
- Posted by: waxaway
or 5 for £12
This is a skin toner which comes in a handy spray bottle which is widely used in the beauty industry as part of the facial skincare routine.
You can now incorporate it into your daily routine of ‘cleanse/tone/moisturise’ as its renowned for reducing pores and offering that extra freshness to the skin, which is ideal just before applying moisturiser/make-up.
What’s even more great is that in a spray bottle its quick and easy to spritz your face cutting out the need for applying to cotton pads and reducing wastage.
After cleansing your face, spray liberally all over the face and neck and allow to dry on the skin before applying your chosen moisturiser.
If you are unsure which moisturiser to wear daily, I would definitely recommend Kiehl’s Ultra Light Daily Defense SPF 50 as one to wear every day with/without makeup. SPF 50 is a must regardless of the weather. I use it every day to help prevent wrinkles and dark spots/hyper pigmentation forming on my skin.
10 Rosewater Benefits For Skin & Hair
1. Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
2. “Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores”, says Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, Skincare Expert.
3. Rose water helps hydrate, revitalise and moisturise the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
4. Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
5. The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
6. Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
7. The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
8. The nourishing and moisturising properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalises hair growth.
9. The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
10. It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
Contact us at email@example.com to purchase.